Summer School June 20th, 21st, 22nd 2018 Oxford
Green Economics Institute Education – 2018 Summer Green Economics School
Concepts and methods in Green Economics Theory and Policy
20th 21th 22th June 2018, Oxford, England
This Summer School Program can boost your learning. Bringing together people from all over the world, this 3 day Summer School is an exciting opportunity to enrich your curriculum with tutorials designed by highly regarded scholars.
- Introducing Green Economics, Environmental and Social justice
- Green Methodology
- Scientific, Writing and Communication Skills
- The Low Carbon Economy, Lifestyle and Global Governance
- Green Economics and the COP. Rethinking policy proposals
- Familiarize students with Green Economics concepts, methods and literature.
- Enhance critical thinking skills through self-exploration and class experiences.
Please send your enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration and booking at www.geiconferences.org